It is easy to fall into your own traps of the unhealthy self. Patterns that want to return as you work to course correct the inner world. You can feel the build-up that is calling you to break away. Do not waiver, hold forth to the path. You are on your way to something worth fighting to become. Trust that good is being made.
The frost may come before a spring bed can be laid. Even in the cold know that planting will yield flowers. Do not get discouraged when attempts do not land on time. You are still learning this new way of being and it is awkward. It is uncomfortable and a bit shocking.
Everything in its own way is possible, but we get lost in our heads and want to go to bed. No, do not fall. It is time to wake up from all this nonsense. This in and out of circles that never work. Never let go of that knowing that you are shifting onto another flight. Moving seats into a class that seemed out of reach.
Magic does not happen by accident. Return, return, and return until you do not turn. Commit your heart. The gas turns the petal through the storm. Turn the pilot out and get into the seat of this dream.
Wishing and hoping does not create an opening. Look at the changes that have been made? What more do you need to grow? Create the sort of person that you can become. Experts are made and leaders constantly train.
It is ok to feel lost, choose, and commit. Turn the page and move onto the next destination. We are always shifting through stages and phases. Evolve with the next season. Give into loving the hard parts as much as the happy times.
- When you get sidetracked, go back to your wellness routine – a reset list of things you can do to create balance and harmony.
- Then return to those few things you know you must do even if you cannot explain the why? Follow the call and walk the talk.
- Finish it out. Stop with the excuses, just do it. You can never guarantee success before doing the work.
- Sometimes not knowing the next step prevents taking the first.
- Once you arrive then you can celebrate the small wins. For now, just keep going.
- Reach, stretch, expand, and breathe.
Note: Do not beat yourself up when you fall off track. Get back in line and try again. You must be patient with your inner process. You are still growing out of your former self. This is not an overnight sort of work event. Invest in becoming your best self. Love even in times when you cannot have fun.