After encouraging a few friends to pursue their dreams I realized that I have picked up a few useful methods to making my dreams a reality.
My Top 20 So Far:
(1) As mentioned by some very wise individuals dream BIG!
(2) Doubt and fear will only consume.
(3) Replace worries with thoughts of love and excitement for the moment that you are in now.
(4) Do not live in the future nor in the past, be present as often as possible.
(5) Listen to your heart it always knows the answer.
(6) Do not listen to the fears of your mind or of others, if you want something go for it. Feel its existance without a shadow of a doubt.
(7) The impossible is possible if you believe and commit all that you are to this pursuit.
(8) Do not accept your circumstances if they do not leave you fulfilled and joyful, change!
(9) Nothing is ever constant do not try to keep things, life, people and yourself the same it will only cause you suffering.
(10) There is no such thing as a problem or an obstacle, the universe wants to show or tell you something if you listen and look.
(11) Do not get angry or focus on the negative, there is always a solution…maybe even one better then you had originally planned.
(12) Be flexible and patient you have much to learn.
(13) It is never a waste of time to love with all that you are.
(14) Be a great friend but do not get pulled into someone else’s negative spiral.
(15) Feel your dreams as reality now…let the excitement for these thing envelope your being.
(16) Do not wait for a specific moment in time to be happy….be happy!
(17) Embrace moments of suffering because they are necessary.
(18) Keep your eyes and heart open for the universe is all around you with its wisdom and guidance.
(19) Find the thing you love and make a living from it.
(20) Circumstances do not restrict people, people restrict themselves and blame their circumstances.
I could go on and on….my life has dramatically changed and I started this blog to push people forward. I wanted to prove that we are capable of changing our lives. Some may say that I have had many opportunities. Yes that is true, but how many of those opportunities did I manifest with love?
Seize your life, you owe it to yourself!